Department of Electronics Engineering
Vision of Department
To become a leading centre for offering quality in technical education in electronics engineering to create an environment of scientific, technological and professional knowledge skill and innovation..
Mission of Department
- To create innovative technologies in the field of Electronics Engineering for building the nation with modern tools and technologies.
- To expose our students to a curriculum consisting of inventive technologies by promoting the skill of continuous learning of emerging new technologies.
- To inculcate the innovative ideas in students and to build them with social responsibilities and ethical values.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well- defined engineering problems using codified standrad methods.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for well- defined technical problems and assist with the Design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability, and environment : Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well- defined engineering acitvities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- To expose students to modern electronics engineering tools & industrial practicals in association with renowned industries.
- To expose students to latest technologies in electronics & allied areas by academic collaboration with reputed academic institution & universities.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
At the end of program, the students may be able to,
- To equip students with a sound knowledge in the mathematical, scientific & engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve & analyze problem.
- To create a flexible atmosphere that promotes creativity & ethical values among students.
- Developing professional growth of diploma holder and exercise their capabilities for life long learning to enhance their technical and non technical skills.
- Develop such learning environment so that students have good competency and social commitment at their workplace in future
10+ with Scince and Mathematics
- English and Communication Skills – I
- Applied Mathematics – I
- Applied Physics – I
- Applied Chemistry – I
- Basics of Information Technology
- Engineering Drawing – I
- General Workshop Practice – I
- English and Communication Skills – II
- Applied Mathematics – II
- Applied Physics – II
- Applied Chemistry – II
- Environmental Science
- Engineering Drawing – II
- General Workshop Practice – II